Hey, everyone! I'm joining the #InfluenceConf blog linkup party today to connect more personally with the ladies I'll be meeting in person in the next couple of weeks. I'm getting really excited for the conference we've been planning all year long. Last year was life-changing, and I'm anticipating even more spiritual growth for myself and the community this year.
We were asked to answer two simple questions that have the power to show everyone who we really are as human beings. I hope you enjoy my answers:
- 2 things you will be sure to have packed in your bag:
1. Deodorant and 2. dry shampoo... what do these items tell you about me?
- 2 things you are looking forward to about the conference:
1. Reconnecting with old blog-turned-in-real-life friends, finally meeting friends I've never met in real life, and meeting lots of new women, as well!
2. Having some time to focus and reflect on what God has called me to do as a wife, mom, daughter, friend, and business owner. I'm excited to get dreamy, learn from some of my favorite speakers/writers, and connect with other like-minded women over the weekend.
Can't wait to meet you lovely ladies in just over 2 weeks!