Before leaving for the conference trip, I had an opportunity to shop at World Market, once again, and plan a fun last meal for my family. As you all know, it's stinking cold here in MN, so I really wanted to make a delicious fall-inspired dinner for us. A dutch oven-made meal came to mind. Before visiting World Market, I asked friends on Twitter and Facebook if owning a dutch oven was really as great as Food Network says it is... everyone agreed that I needed to get one as soon as possible. So, I did.
And about 4 seconds after seeing the selection of dutch ovens at World Market, I obviously snatched myself this one... because, IT'S TEAL.
Before I continue, I should admit that I am not a great cook. I don't enjoy cooking unless it's simple, can be prepped during the children's nap time, and can be promised on the dinner table as soon as Joseph gets home from work. So, what makes a meal from a dutch oven even easier? A boxed meal made for a dutch oven. Duh.
Okay, okay. I promise I'm not this lazy, but it was a great idea to try while using my dutch oven for the first time. I promise you that it was very simple and very delicious. I even added some more seasonings, wine, and vegetables to spice it up to my husband's level. The chicken was incredibly tender and juicy, as well. I could totally tell the difference between having a meal cooked from a crock pot versus a meal cooked from a dutch oven. This teal-colored beauty may be my new best friend.
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online at World Market Sweeps or on Facebook.
Connect with World Market for more fall inspiration: facebook // twitter // pinterest // instagram // google+
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.